posted Aug 24, 2010, 5:36 AM by Ly Vuong
updated Aug 24, 2010, 5:50 AM
- Open the document using MS Word
- Click on the embedded image, and select to save the image to local file system. Repeat until all images are saved. I usually just name them with number: 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg ... etc to retain the order the images appear in the document.
- Open the website, and create a post or page at appropriate place
- Select all texts in the MS Word document, and paste them into the web page
- At each location where the image should appear, use Insert - Image and with the browse button to select the previously saved image in the local file system. Continue until all images are inserted.